life is like a box of chocolates......

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rustywrench

ya just never know what your gonna get. got a call from a guy wanting to know if i took scooters for junk. as some here know i junk out cars too. well i said not normally. its not really worth coming to get a scooter. he said how about 20-25 scooters! well it ended up being 33 electric scooters, many of which work good. bad thing is i only got 6 chargers with them. guess i'll scrap the rest.
scooterhell.jpg

Last edited:
I don't know that much about scoooters, are some worth more than others? Is there a more desirable brand name? Great find either way. I bet you get some fun stuff from time to time.

A neighbor of mine bought a wrecking yard. He got a contract with LAPD to scrap impounded cars. Great part was, I good have anything in the yard. One was a 56' Ford Gasser. This was in the 80's. Bad part was, his business folded.

Oooooooh, move to the shore and you will have an instant motor scooter rental business ! :D $ 10 an hour at least. Come to think of it, with the way gas prices are going you may want to hang on to those electric bikes. :rolleyes::D

Don

my buddy hauled some of those away and turned out the cheap electrical connections went bad!,easy fix and sold them. the guy he got them from called weeks later and he ended up buys 100 for $50 because they were in the way. made some cool electric motor wagons for moving motors around in the unpaved yard. slow but they save the back.:D:D

Thats quite a scooter score.They are fun to ride.I have a 1978 Puch Moped that only has 600 miles on it and still looks showroom condition.Goes 35 MPH.I slap it on tthe back of the RV and ride the hell out of it when we are out on the road.

Latest posts

Back