Liittle Dave is at it again

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yikes!!!

I saw that last week... gonna sit in the rumble seat! Can't wait to see how he's gonna hook the steering up!?

BoB

I PM'd him about being NHRA legal. He said he couldn't get any straight answers from the area officials. So, he is going to build it the way he wants and take his chances. He should be able to at least run 1/8 mile or run it at a non-sanctioned strip.

Dave is a great fabricator for sure. He also builds some way out stuff, like Deaths Doorstep. :D:D Love looking at that one. I exchanged a couple of PMs with him when he was on the fence about moving to California........super nice, down to earth guy.

Don

Dave is off the hook.I really like that guy.Even when he was on TV.It was natural for him.He was always himself.So what did he end up doing.Did he end up coming out this way.Anyone know??

Last I heard, he passed on the deal. Wise on his part. With his talent and the TV exposure, why would he want to work for someone else. Might as well keep all the money instaed of putting it in someone else' pocket.

no doubt the guy has skills, but that to me is like a waste of a nice coupe body. and why hide a hemi. just seems like a waste to me but whatever, im sure it will look good but i dont see how its going to work good. front wheels arent going to stay on the track. just build a f.e.d.

no doubt the guy has skills, but that to me is like a waste of a nice coupe body. and why hide a hemi. just seems like a waste to me but whatever, im sure it will look good but i dont see how its going to work good. front wheels arent going to stay on the track. just build a f.e.d.

I wasn't going to comment becuase Dave didn't post his project on this board for the fellas here to see. But good grief, the guy is building what he wants to. That's not a waste. That's his business.

And it worked fine on the Speed Sport Special.........

yeah... going by the other cars hes built in the past, i bet it will turn out cool, and definitely different. now that speed sport special is too cool.

yeah... going by the other cars hes built in the past, i bet it will turn out cool, and definitely different. now that speed sport special is too cool.

The Speed Sport car is one of my favorites. It has been restored and the is also a clone. It was one of the first known cars to use fiberglass body parts. I believe the whole front end of it is fiberglass.

Latest posts

Back