like what I see ,

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ron's

I was introduced to this site by a freind didn't say much but was enough ! RRR , the nice thing you can ask the same question even if its been asked a hundred times , the people are there to help . and that's what I see , So from here in Minnesota , Thanks

Welcome to RRR Ron's. Do a search:D. Just kidding. Enjoy the forums.

You beat me to it Bill, I was gonna have some fun with the new guy.:D:D

Welcome aboard Ron's. Glad to have you join our little family. You are right, we never mind if someone asks the same question that might have previously been covered. I've never understood that on some sites, they expect you to do a search before asking any question............so, if that were the case, there would never be any new posts, you would just go into the archives and dig out the info. Boy would that be one boring site. :confused:

Don

Welcome from another new guy. it's funny that we all know the forum he's refering too. it's a shame it's like that. I don't even get on there anymore other than maybe 3 times a year. so far I like what I see here too. :D

Glad you found us Ron's. I may be bringing the Stude grille shell back, made a trade for '29 Hudson with the winter front. Looks cool on there.

todd

Glad you found us Ron's. I may be bringing the Stude grille shell back, made a trade for '29 Hudson with the winter front. Looks cool on there.

Thanks , great site , no hurry on grill , hope to be posting progress on 33 soon , mcc7 here on RRR is going to do his handy work to the body , John's a great guy to work with , set my steering box up tonite , had my son mill the pitman , will be nice to move it around and steer it , Thanks to all here !

Latest posts

Back