Lion or Lamb......how did March come in at your house?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snake Farm

Ol school snake charmer!
March came in like a Lion here at the "Snake Farm". :mad: Snowed the last two days, making it sloppy work clearing the property for my daughter's house......

16march1ststillcuttingtreesSmall_zpse7047763.jpg

....maybe it will go out like a Lamb though and be nice for excavation, footers and block laying.
thcrossfinger5.gif
I did get several trees down in the last two days though, cut some into firewood and some into saw logs. Piled and burned the rest. Snapped this pic just before I came in tonight......

19doneforthedaymarch2ndSmall_zps04c64c24.jpg

Haven't really had that bad a winter here but I am ready for it to be over! I got stuff to do! :D

+12C here today,most of the snow has melted but apparently the 'Pineapple Express'is coming through tonight with about 10" of nice heavy wet snow.

Very Lamb like here - Sunny and mid 50's F today, may hit 60 tomorrow. I was hoping there would be some cruisers up in Golden today, but only saw a couple around town.

We have been having temps in the low 80's but that front moved in late last week and we are in the 50's-60's right now. Had to throw on an extra blanket last night and curtail roadster driving for a bit.

I know that isn't as extreme as what some folks are getting but it is still pretty cold for down here.

Don

Looks like the lion is coming, 8-12 inches by Tuesday morning. Should have 40* back on Friday.

+12C here today,most of the snow has melted but apparently the 'Pineapple Express'is coming through tonight with about 10" of nice heavy wet snow.
Like Mike said very warm in Denver this past weekend but a big storm rolled into the Mountains Sunday night. I headed out for Steamboat and got 10" of freshies for a great Monday morning of skiing!

At first it was a lamb, but tonight the lion arrives and the snow starts and will fall maybe until Wednesday.

Lungs

After three straight days of snow we got a little reprieve today in the form of blue skies and mid thirties this afternoon but they are calling for six to twelve inches of heavy snow tomorrow night! :mad:

Windy and dry here and the dumb ass south of us decides to burn weeds.
His 4 acres, about half of my 12 acres and half the guys 15 acres north of us
it's finally out. Some people don't have the sense god gave a knat. Good thing the wind was blowing north and not east or my house and shop would been in trouble.

Latest posts

Back