Local Cruise Night Photos

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gastrick

One of the Dirty Dozen!
My dad picked me up in his Mercury this evening and we headed to the local cruise night. This is what we saw. Note : The photos that were taken after dark weren't turning out well so I stopped. You might have to use some imagination on the few I took after sunset.

That was about it for the daylight. These last few are poor quality photos but there aren't that many to suffer through.

There wasn't much there along the lines of ratty, or traditional cars and trucks. Mostly street rods, muscle cars, and stockers.

This Stude had a 572 inch Big Block Chevy and sounded wicked

Hey, I wrote a little poem about you Florida guys and your cruise-ins........

I hate you.
The end!

..........kidding of course:D Man that is a pile of cars for a cruise-in! That would be a two day "Show" around here......but there's too much snow for that:eek: Nice cars and it's cool to see a Super Bird and a Shelby out and about. The Pro Street Stude is awesome and how often do you see a '65 Ford 2 Door Sedan:eek: And man, your Dad's Merc just gets sweeter all the time! Thanks for posting up the pics, I feel warmer already:D

nice pics, cool lookin cruise-thanks for takin us along.....with the promise of snow in our forecast those cars warmed me up....

the dark red 40 ford coupe is my fav....[dr[cl:cool:

Thanks for the pics. I do hate you warm weather guys. Just kidding, I am sure there are times that you guy's envy us, probably not. It was a nice thought. Thanks for taking us along, I am sick of winter. I should have been born rich instead of handsome , extremely intelligent and perfect in every way. Oh yeah, and humble. That looked like a fun time and great you got to spend time with your dad.

Can't do that here

There is several inches of frozen slush that used to be snow on the ground and all the shiny cars are in hiding until Spring. My rusty old rat Chevy has been out when the roads were dry though. :)

Attachments

• Picture 024.jpg
    Picture 024.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 7
I'll take the '46-'48 Merc convert. Nice selection of cars at the cruise. Thanks for posting the pics, Gastrick.

Latest posts

Back