Lonestar Round Up 2008 - who's goin'!?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tripper

Older and more rusted every day!
Ok guys... who's plannin' on makin' LSRU this year... April 4th-6th Austin, Tejas. It's a great show with a 1000 car limit. LOTS of cool rats so u'll be in good company with no one askin'... "When's that car gonna be finished Sonny"! ; - >

Registration is now open...
LSRU website

BoB

Last edited:
I am going...

Hey Tripper.

Is there going to be a carivan heading to Austin ??

I cant put my 65 F-100 in it 'cause it aint old enough ( sniff, sniff, sad......lol )

I may drive the 2000 Mustang ??

Who all are staying for the whole event also ??

Richard in Friendswood.

I'll be there

My wife and I will be there on Saturday for the show. Being self employed causes a person to work to get by. My 36 truck is still in the building stage. Maybe I can get some ideas at the show.
My question is how would you know a RRR member if you saw them? In the past if I was looking for a person. We would put a red bandana in our right front pocket. You can see that bandana from a long distance away. Just an idea I thought I'd throw out there. Hope to see some faces to go with the names here on this board. See ya there.

Last edited:
RRRer's

My question is how would you know a RRR member if you saw them? In the past if I was looking for a person. We would put a red bandana in our right front pocket. You can see that bandana from a long distance away. Just an idea I thought I'd throw out there. Hope to see some faces to go with the names here on this board. See ya there.

Typically we know each others cars & meet up that way. I'll b the one with the chopped top! ; - >

BoB

Ok Tripper

I feel stupid I didn't know it was that simple. I'll be looking for the truck with the chopped top. If there's more than one I'll be totally confused. I guess that flat black color will be what I'm looking for. Sure glad you set me straight on how to know other members. It amazes me how you come up with a solution so quickly. Thanks again Tripper.

Last edited:
Lsru!!!

I feel stupid I didn't know it was that simple. I'll be looking for the truck with the chopped top. If there's more than one I'll be totally confused. I guess that flat black color will be what I'm looking for. Sure glad you set me straight on how to know other members. It amazes me how you come up with a solution so quickly. Thanks again Tripper.

Ike,
I got my confirmation today for LSRU... Yippppeeeee!!! I was just kiddin'... I'll PM u & we can xchange cell #'s. I'm takin' my 10x10 tent this year! Last year I got super sunburned! My bald spot peeled like a snake skin... OUCH... *that* hurt!!! I'll b wearin' a RRR t-shirt & here's a foto of my car, the Daytripper...

daytripper.jpg

BoB

caravan

i haven't registered yet, but i was wandering about a caravan as well. this will be my first trip out in my 50 chevy and i know i'm going to encounter some obstacles. i would be interested in meeting up with some people from the houston area.

chris

check is in the mail

i just sent my check for the registration, so i'll be splittin' on fri., if anybody wants to caravan. if not, this is what i'll be driving. hopefully i'll make it :D

Attachments

• 50chevy3.jpg
    50chevy3.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 15
Let's cruise!

i just sent my check for the registration, so i'll be splittin' on fri., if anybody wants to caravan. if not, this is what i'll be driving. hopefully i'll make it :D

Dog,
I have a couple of other buds that wanna go together & would b glad 4 u 2 go with! We'll firm up times as we get closer. I can't wait & hope the weather is good like last year!

BoB

Dog,
I have a couple of other buds that wanna go together & would b glad 4 u 2 go with! We'll firm up times as we get closer. I can't wait & hope the weather is good like last year!

BoB

not sure if I can throw mine together intime this year.

We are definalty going with these. We are leaving Dallas Thursday morning to head down, see yall there

DSCF5831.jpg

DSCF5542.jpg

Yes that was the red Coupe, It got turned into a hot rod fast

You gonna make it?

Latest posts

Back