look what followed me home!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the designer for this build is my 9 year old son, whose main requirement was dual wheels on the rear.... so, duals it shall have:D[cl

Yeah but c'mon give us the rest... when I was 9 the drawed up hotrods had machine gun turrets and escape hatches and wings that popped out of the sides and rocket engines and r2d2 units and cookie compartments and comic book holders and soda fountains and... it can't be just duals i'd bet it was like a doouble dooleys 4 tires wide out back how cool is that!

well, torchmann, he only wanted duals, and stacks...lol but that has already changed! (remember 9, when u changed ur mind more than your underwear?) now he wants wide slicks on back (he saw a pic of some "bonehead's" ;) truck with huge rear tires...

gona start a build thread as soon as i get all parts to the shop...

excited to do a build wit' da boy!:D:D

That's cool man... I love my dad but he doesn't get into projects with me and my brothers. He's burned out on cars... sob
Maybe he thinks it's time to take his fathers place and hurrumph our rides like his dad did his. man I can't even get him to go for a ride.

here is a shot of tht front axle--finally remembered to include it...:eek:

also wondering if anyone can tell me how to identify it "exact year"

according to speedway 37 up is different than 36.... [S

their disc kit is 37 up...

well let me try again...lol -forgot the pic:rolleyes:

Attachments

• project summer of 68 005.jpg
    project summer of 68 005.jpg
    178.9 KB · Views: 18
Kingpins..perches..perch thickness

1928-31..51 7/8....36 1/4...2 1/4....continuous curve across

1932-36..51 3/4....36 3/8...2........ends curve more