Looking for a build thread...

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bill-der

I have been searching for an hour at work here, and I can't find the thread I am looking for.

All I remember is that there was a guy that built tons of sick custom brackets for everything, and had a really sick front suspension setup.

Anyone know what I am talking about?

Attachments

• 100_0173[2].jpg
    100_0173[2].jpg
    194.5 KB · Views: 25
Those are all "Sick" and "slick", but I was looking for CORPO's!

I am actually going to take a break from my rat to design/build a rat radio flyer for my son and I was looking for some frame ideas.

He is only 2 weeks old, but he'll be the coolest 6 month old on the block when I get done with it... I'll start a build thread if I actually get past the dreaming phase.

Thanks everyone!

Funny reading that build request all I could think of was CORPO's slick bracketry........

Those are all "Sick" and "slick", but I was looking for CORPO's!

I am actually going to take a break from my rat to design/build a rat radio flyer for my son and I was looking for some frame ideas.

He is only 2 weeks old, but he'll be the coolest 6 month old on the block when I get done with it... I'll start a build thread if I actually get past the dreaming phase.

Thanks everyone!

haha thanks guys.. going to give me some sort of complex or a ego or something..

Latest posts

Back