los muertos vivos

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PORTnPOLISH

Parts:
Engine- Oldsmobile 307 with the 5a heads and electronic Rochester Carb
Transmission - 200r4
Frame- Chevy luv
Body- Chevy luv & 42 Ford pick up

Plans:
This project will.probably get started slow as I prepare for winter but my plans are a post zombie apocalypse rod. I really like traditional rods and such but after going to shows this year I just want to build something that is 100% in your face. I came up with the idea because I would catch my self tinkering an idea in my head and then talking my self out of it because I wouldn't be able to get into "x" show or "such and such" show etc..... so I love zombies and zombie movies and I'm going to build something I like! Vision in my head right now is a 42 cab chopped 4" and probably channeled a few to, the Chevy luv bed sectioned to for the Ford cab and molded into the cab. I want to do a sloping back Aero dynamic top on the bed that will be a camper inside. I am running a hood on the truck but no fenders ....so yeah that's all I got for now. Ill get pics up soon enough......oh and the name means the living dead and its in Spanish because I want to mix in a dia de los muertos theme " day of the dead"

Sounds coo! I'm already liking the camper idea too[cl[cl

We should all build what "we like" and if others like it that's cool too. :D
Could you imagine if we built something for everyone else instead....and they didn't like it :eek:

Carry on! [P[P

Latest posts

Back