Lost Junkyard

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There that should be most of the pictures that i took I will be getting more next time if anyone wants better pics of any certain ones they see let me know

sorry about the sideways pics

some of the pictures you can acctually see how deep the lines of cars go in the woods and stuff we didnt even try to get back there

I am pretty good with what most cars are but what is this one
IMG_0007.jpg

The one with the backwards-slanting rear window? Later model Ford Anglia. For reference, see the flying car in the Harry Potter movie.:)

Regards,
Shea:)

David, that place is absolutely unbelievable ! :eek: They have no idea how much money they could make, or how my car nuts they could help out, if they would only organize and market the parts well. Everytime I see something like this I feel like offering to step in and help them get these parts inventoried and put in the hands of people who could use them.

Amazing.

Don

I think that is the most beautiful place on earth. How far are you from Orlando?

About an hour or so.

Thanks YBN. I will be in Orlando October 27th thru November 2nd. A day at the junk yard would be better than a day at Disney. Hope to see you then.

Latest posts

Back