lower class kid

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ftp ride

hello everyone,im patrick from carrollton ohio.i work as a gm tech during the day and own lower class customs on the side.iv been involved in the minitruck scene for ever and thats mostly what i work on at the shop but my taste has always lend more toward rats.hope you guys are alittle more open minded then some of the other sites iv been on,anyways on to my rides

88 s15-bagged and bodydropped,few things shaved,driving EVERY day shine or snow-300,000 miles

007.jpg

072.jpg

064.jpg

010-5.jpg

93 s10-bagged and bodydropped,fully shaved.............was to shiny for my,going back to flat black and white walls

PHOT1079.jpg

PHOT1078.jpg

69 c10-bagged,built 350............dont really know what the plans are,i like it just the way it is

PHOT0698.jpg

PHOT0942.jpg

PHOT0939.jpg

Welcome.......

Very cool rides, nice craftsmanship... :cool:
Thanks for sharing the photos and enjoy your time here.. '22

Welcome to here. Hmmm...gee, I wonder what site you got flamed on....:rolleyes:

Kinda like that 88 for some reason. Excellent choice of rims for it!

thanks man...................haha yea its kinda funny a found this site becuz some people were bad mouthing it on another site.............i decided to check it out and who would of though i like it alot more haha.seem like every one on here is respectful and here to help.........................i know my rides dont really fall in the lines of your typical rat but hey isnt that what its all about,trying something different

Welcome to RRR, ftp ride. Nice Work on all the trucks. Really like the 69 C10. You found a great site with a great bunch of folks. To us it's all about the cool ride.

Latest posts

Back