magazine

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

40tb

Is there any mags out there just for the rat rods? Found a 49 willys truck setting in a patch of woods the man said it runs but breaks are locked up on the back, they use it as a shooting house for deer season :eek:

Looks like I'll have to pay a visit to my local "they have everything" corner/magazine store next town over. Can't recall seeing any of those 'round here.

I hear you Willowbilly3. They do get expensive. I buy a minimum of three at a time usually, sometimes more, and with what I spend on those I could buy something useful for my truck. I could do without most of them but no OSR??? That's a sacrifice I'm just not willing to make! I consider it an educational resource. Good thing it's not a monthy magazine. My truck might not ever get built! :)

Thunder1

Looks like I'll have to pay a visit to my local "they have everything" corner/magazine store next town over. Can't recall seeing any of those 'round here.

Was just in town and picked up a copy of "Hot Rods & Classics"................ never seen it before. There's a subtitle saying "Canada's Coolest Car Magazine". Just leafing through it as I type away here.... loox like it's right up our alley ; pin-up girls, project cars, red-rimmed rods, chopped pick-ups, tech stuff, Dennis Gage, want ads, Route 66 coverage, "saved from crusher" stuff, ..... looks like I stumbled across a goodie. Any of you Canadians ever read it ?

Latest posts

Back