Marley & Me

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh man I HATE that movie. It was a very good movie but my wife let the kids rent it not even a week after we had a dog put down. We were all bawlin by the end.

6'2" and 210lbs, but I can't watch sad movies about pets!:(...(tough to see a grown man cry!) ..I've had to bury tooooooo many pets in my lifetime...CR

Hated that movie so much

I mean really. If you have ever worked at a newspaper you know a reporters pay is less then a newspaper columnists. And no way would that family be able to live in that house. I mean it must of been half mil or more. The only person I think who should not of died was the dog. Everbody else could of died and I would not of been sad. Also their biggest problem did not even match my smallest problem in my life. So that just ****ed me off so much.
:confused: O my "boo who" :mad: what ever should he do. Work at a really high paying job have a sexy wife and loving kids and a kickass house or be a low paying reporter that everbody and his brother can do at anytime. [S

I mean really. If you have ever worked at a newspaper you know a reporters pay is less then a newspaper columnists. And no way would that family be able to live in that house. I mean it must of been half mil or more. The only person I think who should not of died was the dog. Everbody else could of died and I would not of been sad. Also their biggest problem did not even match my smallest problem in my life. So that just ****ed me off so much.
:confused: O my "boo who" :mad: what ever should he do. Work at a really high paying job have a sexy wife and loving kids and a kickass house or be a low paying reporter that everbody and his brother can do at anytime. [S

It's a movie based on a book and true story. Of course they are going to embelish it for the movie.

I know.

It's a movie based on a book and true story. Of course they are going to embelish it for the movie.

They did more the embelish. I mean who were they trying to relate to? The sad rich people who have no real problems and can't get over themself. I mean really. They could of brought it down a little. I use to read his paper growning up. It was for the common person. It made you feel like it might be your story. Then they made this movie so over the top it is so not funny. [S
I know it is was just a movie but it is like these so fack car movies were you know not even a movie world could they do what they do. Like speed racer. whatever:p

I was pretty ****ed after watching that movie... rented it for my kids and thought, ok nice little dog movie. The whole putting the dog down scene could have been done more tastefully in my opinion. I wouldn't have wanted my kids to see that - I can't even tell you how many dogs/pets I've seen put down, why the heck make it so "real" for the kids? I know these directors want to get an emotional reaction, but geeez. Kids don't need to see that.

Latest posts

Back