Master cylinder problems

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stovebolt

I am currently building a 1936 pickup for a customer. I've made it into a crewcab and have it on a stretched 2002 Ford Ranger 4wd frame. Problem is with the brakes. cant fit stock master cylinder on firewall or under floorpan. Booster is 9" in diameter. I either need a 5-6" diameter booster or i'm looking at a under floor manual unit from speedway. First of all does anyone know of such a small booster and if not will the manual master cylinder from Speedway work with the stock ABS system?? Thanks

I have a 7" booster.

20090510.jpg

brake problem

had a similar problem with my 28 A took a booster from an s10 . split booster an cylendar. mounted booster in dash [cut out gas tank bottom] cylendar is mounted on fire wall. added 1/8 in. to plunger shaft. sure worked for me. an that was a stock booster. later

had a similar problem with my 28 A took a booster from an s10 . split booster an cylendar. mounted booster in dash [cut out gas tank bottom] cylendar is mounted on fire wall. added 1/8 in. to plunger shaft. sure worked for me. an that was a stock booster. later

thats ba good ideal have to remember that on the next build

Latest posts

Back