meet my other loves

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rev Tex Devlle

He's workin' 4 da Lord, in a '46 Ford!
here the other two loves in my life,, Beth and Lucy!! i love squeezing these girls !!!!!!

Attachments

• DSCI0033_edited.JPG
    DSCI0033_edited.JPG
    209.5 KB · Views: 38
  • DSCI0035_edited.JPG
    DSCI0035_edited.JPG
    151.9 KB · Views: 24
  • DSCI0038_edited.JPG
    DSCI0038_edited.JPG
    151.5 KB · Views: 27
  • DSCI0039.JPG
    DSCI0039.JPG
    153.1 KB · Views: 29
i've always wanted to learn to play the guitar. I love guitar riffs, especially the ones Brian Setzer can do. Beautius! But i just plain dont know where to begin. I did play the stand up bass in grade school. Thats pretty much the extent of my musical abilities, unless pounding on steel with a ball peen hammer is music?

When my son was eight,I bought him one of those electric guitars and the little amp - - -he just started playing around with it and taught him self to the point where he gives lessons now - and he is graduating a course in guitar design & building,both electric and acoustic, at the end of this month in Ariz.He plans to market his own design in the future - - So just pick one up and don't put it down - - except to work on or drive your rod.

hey rev...looks like a couple of cool guitars...i have just recently been "loaned" an old acoustic from my preacher buddy and have yet to do anything but make terrible noises with it....think i'll take a survey on how many ratrodders can play a musical instrument..maybe give me some hope:rolleyes:

i also have a little 16 track studio here at home, can make my own CD's,, heres some pics of my gear!! i also have a 1970 Musiscman 65watt amp, vintage tube with reverb an tremola,, very sweet sounding amp, also play bass drums and alittle piano,, can play just about anything with strings to a degree, unless you have to pull a bow across it,, cant figure that part out LOL:D

Attachments

• DSC00434.JPG
    DSC00434.JPG
    67.9 KB · Views: 1
  • DSC00435.JPG
    DSC00435.JPG
    66.5 KB · Views: 1
  • DSC00436.JPG
    DSC00436.JPG
    69.8 KB · Views: 1

Latest posts

Back