Might want to remember this one...

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smallfoot

He's rockin' the "Nuttin Special"!
Speeding

A man was pulled over for speeding. The officer walks up to the car and says to the driver, "Look, I've had a long day and my shift is almost over. If you can give me a good reason why you're speeding, I'll let it slide" The man replies, "well, officer, my wife left me a few weeks ago for a cop. I thought you were trying to bring her back."

[ddd[cl:cool:

I got stopped by a highway patrol office, 8 miles north of Springfield Mo, he asked me if I new how fast I was going and I said yes (80 in a 65) he chuckled and asked where I was going.
To the airport in KC and I'm late :)rolleyes: rolling my eyes over to indicate the two women I had in the vehicle) He let me go and said be careful :p

True story: A rich kid in my high school got a new Vette for Christmas one year & the cops caught him going over 100 on the feeder & chased him down. When he finally pulled over the cop ask him when the fire was & he said... "In your eyes officer... in your eyes"! Guess where he spent the night?!? Dad also sold the Vette! He got killed a couple years later in a high speed wreck.

BoB

It was the day before Christmas, a few years back. It was the end of shift when I saw a guy without a seatbelt. I stopped him and told him to buckle up and let him off with a warning. Just then, I heard the roar of a car approaching at high speed. I grabbed my radar and got him at 55 in a 35, still accelerating. I made a U-turn, caught the car at a red light and ran the plate. It was a '72 Camaro registered to a Hispanic name. There were 3 male Blacks. The light turned green and I activated my red and blue lights to make a traffic stop. In my mind, I thought the car might be a fresh stolen since it was obvious, it didn't belong to anyone in the car.

The car actually pulled over and as I got out, the hairs on the back of my neck stood up. I pulled my gun and ordered all the occupants to stick their hands out of the windows. I walked up. looked inside for weapons. Seeing none, I ordered the driver to step out. I patted him down and told him to place his hands on the trunk. I told the passengers, if their hands went back into the car, I'd kill the driver, then I'd kill them.

The driver didn't have a license so I went through his wallet looking for any ID. Just then, a radio call came out stating that the Comfort Inn and just been robbed at gun point. Suspects were 3 male Blacks. I sat the driver on the curb and waited for a broadcast. The broadcast said, the suspect were last seen in a white car and the Camaro was white. I detained the 3 suspects till back up arrived. The gun was behind the dash and the rear passenger had the cash.

All in all, it was a good Christmas Eve.

And you know GG, that is why I get so p***ed off when people start spewing anti cop BS. They sit back in their comfy little homes and don't want to know some of the kinds of people who are actually out there in the real world.

When ever I see a cop I sometimes walk up and say "Thank you Officer for all you do for us." I usually get a shocked look, but I know I made his or her day.

It would be some kind of world if there were not people like you who run toward danger instead of away from it. Thank you.[cl[cl

Don

In this day and age, I wouldn't want the job. People have gone "nuts" and so has Departments nationwide. The media treats cops so bad, guys coming out of the Military would rather go homeless rather than to take on the job.

Latest posts

Back