Mike from Ky

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vht

After some trouble getting my account activated, I'm here! A little bit about me, drag raced for 30 yrs, got out of it, back problems, and built a 72 chevelle to cruise in. 434 SB, mech roller, 850 QF carb. Building a 51 Dodge business coupe right now, not much into the car show thing. I like something that you can drive and go to some cruise in's. Love this site, like going through the builds and seeing what everybody else is doing. A lot of info on here and some real nice rides!

I need to figure out how to post pics. Everything I know about a computer I taught myself. Just kinda figured out stuff on my own because I wanted to get on forums like this. I just now figured out how to set my ebay and paypal account up. When people try to explain how to do it they loose me pretty quick, which isn't hard by the way. I will see if I can figure it out with out causing to much damage. Thanks everybody for the welcome. There is a couple that are kinda close.

Latest posts

Back