military tire question

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

junkskunk

My 52 Ford truck had old military tires on it. I want to put military tires on the rear again but the old ones used inner tubes and the new ones don't. Can the same rim be used for both? Will it hold air? I figured I'd ask before I go spending money on new military grade tires.

Forget computers for a second and walk into a local tire shop. If they don't have any tubes in stock they should be able to get them right quick. Believe it or not, people used to buy things before "online"...

B.E.D you are right , I am really old school in most other areas, I don't have a cell phone, cable I watch VHS movies still but I am growing on the internet its the only thing I ''do''

Military inner tubes are really hard to find. Especially for hummv tubes. Could get pricey if you don't know how much they really go for, the net is an awesome way to not get cheated. But you are right and I promise I will check locally first before I buy online, promise!!

Latest posts

Back