Milwaukee mc co

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dragin Dino

This is the only completed bike built by the Milwaukee motor cycle co. It was used on all the company adds and was said to have brought in over a million $ in sales to bad there was only one . I guess prison is a nice place for bad people to end up... There are still guys waitng for their bikes 6 years later....... It was fun not the best quality, but was way cool! Any one know anything more about this comany ?????

Attachments

• cycle,30ford vett 006.jpg
    cycle,30ford vett 006.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 34
  • cycle,30ford vett 007.jpg
    cycle,30ford vett 007.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 45
  • cycle,30ford vett 010.jpg
    cycle,30ford vett 010.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 22
  • cycle,30ford vett 013.jpg
    cycle,30ford vett 013.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 27
  • cycle,30ford vett 015.jpg
    cycle,30ford vett 015.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
Not sure how it could generate that kind of interest. Just looks like another boring rigid frame/sporty tank/belt drive/evo motored cookie cutter to me. Could have been built straight from the J&P catalog...

Not sure how it could generate that kind of interest. Just looks like another boring rigid frame/sporty tank/belt drive/evo motored cookie cutter to me. Could have been built straight from the J&P catalog...

The point is IT WAS NOT FROM A CATALOG he sold them as his production cycle. Sucker Punch Sally bikes were the craze and I am to polite to ctitisize anyones bike or car in public........ This type bike had a market . The Idea was to build a bike that looked vintage but was dependable... and people ate the idea up

Last edited:
I have never worked for this crook and was nearly one of the buyers he scammed . He sold these bobbers for 16,000 + just never delivered any. Actually I think the bikes were purchased as a bike in a box kit from Bikers Choice......... besides, I just hate the term cookie cutter being used when not discussing Christmas cookies.................

Cool enough. Hard to believe they could sell a million dollars worth of them and only build one. Did he have a shop full of frames, and parts? Or were the sales based on the one bike?

This Bike was used as bait and was shown throught the USA..to get people to invest in the fraudulant company.... Rumor has it They were to be sold through newly sold Mil. mc co. dealerships or you could purchase them in kit form from the Company. directly and build it yourself. Although many were sold, it appears there were very few if any any complete kits delivered . Many were sold on the internet and E-bay.. The whole company was a fraud and its owner was jailed in Florida for his actions You can google Milwaukee Motorcycle company for details on the case against them its very interesting reading.............

Latest posts

Back