model a body

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jackjohn

any one out there using a glass model a coupe body from spirit ind. in mountain home arkansas? thinking about one, any body got any comments on them, good-bad ect?

thanks, john

I have not heard of anyone here using one of their Model A bodies, but there were at least a couple of people here that built T's. Maybe someone will chime in.

i've seen one of their bodies a couple of years ago in their old location (the website still shows the old address, but i know they have a new location -just not been there) and they are a manufacturer, not just a distributor of the bodies - i saw some "in process"
i personally thought they looked very solid & wouldn't have a problem buying anything from them myself....

the owner was very nice, friendly and seemed enthused about his products and service

Tell B.C. that the hotrod preacher sent ya :D

--nahhh, he probably doesn't remmeber me:eek:

if ya do buy one let us know....[P

I have an A coupe with suicide doors and a 32 roof from Streetwize in Mt Home. Earny Gilcrease built it, and I'm pretty sure he builds them and works for B.C. (Spirit).

It's a good body--they are experienced in glass, and have a good rep.

PM Me.

PA41

Attachments

• 100_0553.jpg
    100_0553.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 29
  • 100_0564.jpg
    100_0564.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 24

Latest posts

Back