model a question

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ratsnest

just bought 1930 model a sedan.the car is in 2 pieces no subrails..was wanting to know the best way to put it back together without putting subrails back in...any info and pics would be great..

You are going to need some type of sub-structure to hold the car together. What exactly are you wanting to do?

was wanting to know what would be the best way to mount the body to the frame...the frame will be a 2x3 square tube...going to channel the body about 4 inches...need to tie the quarters to the cowl...i was thinking 1x2 square tubing...i have seen alot of builds but never saved any pics...never thought i would have a model a....

Last edited:
I have a 29 that im going to be doin the same thing on, I had planned to use 1x1 tube to replace where the wood used to be and 1x2 to make a hoop if you will that would be at the back edge of the door connecting the right and left side across the top also was going to do the same at the back

lmk what you do with yours i just picked up 50 ford that hafta do before the A gets started tho[;)

Latest posts

Back