More Redneck Rumble Pics

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thunder1

Get ready for a ton of pics from last weekemds Redneck Rumble. Tired I ron did a good job of posting his but I thought I'd give you a broader view of the show.

Attachments

• Redneck Rumble.JPG
    Redneck Rumble.JPG
    131.4 KB · Views: 79
  • Redneck Rumble 2 door sedan.JPG
    Redneck Rumble 2 door sedan.JPG
    176 KB · Views: 80
  • Redneck Rumble 30's coupe.JPG
    Redneck Rumble 30's coupe.JPG
    218 KB · Views: 128
  • Redneck Rumble 61 Ford.JPG
    Redneck Rumble 61 Ford.JPG
    166.3 KB · Views: 95
  • Redneck Rumble - Paul Hawks 30 Model A.JPG
    Redneck Rumble - Paul Hawks 30 Model A.JPG
    188 KB · Views: 125
With 5 pictures?

I took over 150 and intended to post em all. You didn't let me post them all before you had to chime in. Remember - People here like pictures????? You act like like I stepped on your toes with this or something TiredIron. That's Your problem not mine dude!!

When smartasses start sh** I'm not hanging around anymore. Take care guys. All my friends know who they are here and I hope you guys stay in touch. PM me - otherwise I won't be on here anymore thanks to this guy. I don't like the KB treatment and I'd rather not take this any further out of respect for Tripper and the rest of you. You guys know know how I feel about this site. It's made a big difference in my life. Unfortunately somebody just had to **** me off. :mad:

Thunder

Wasn't trying to be smart and I'm sorry if I offended you, I didn't realize you were having trouble posting picks. I figured you were an old pro with as high a post count as you have.

heres some more

jus a few of us

Attachments

• redneck rumble 09 024.jpg
    redneck rumble 09 024.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 63
  • redneck rumble 09 023.jpg
    redneck rumble 09 023.jpg
    194.3 KB · Views: 59
  • redneck rumble 09 026.jpg
    redneck rumble 09 026.jpg
    128.2 KB · Views: 59
  • redneck rumble 09 056.jpg
    redneck rumble 09 056.jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 90
  • redneck rumble 09 058.jpg
    redneck rumble 09 058.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 94
Hey... who's the hottie with the body in the back of the pickup.... They are both nice looking ladies, but I've got a thing for brunettes....

About the other mess in this thread... are you kidding me... you'de leave over that... WTH guys....

if you look at the date on T-1's post it will remind you....
he was just bombed with divorce around that time....i think he's got past all of the initial shock/pain by now, and i think he's back around......i really don't think that tirediron meant anything serious by his comment (we are really a bunch of jokers ya know) and i don't think T-1's comment reflects on his personality, just caught a bad day there....

that's my 2 cents anyway
HRP

Yes, T-1 is a good friend of mine and he was/is going through a pretty ugly divorce and has been out of work for some. That kind of crap can make a guy kinda touchy. But he's a good guy and he's cooled off and is back. I think things are looking better for him and I wish him alll the best.

I'm sure we've all been through crap like that and had some bad days.

Latest posts

Back