Mosta Hill Sweden..

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DP Race Tech

Rat Rods Rule....

I'm a 50+ Swede living at my Mosta Hill some 70km outside Stockholm and 20km to Enköping, at Mosta Hill me, the house cat Enzo Ferrari and my dear K spend time with friends and live life laidback, having spent most of the 80's and 90's in So Cal and lived in major cities like Stockholm & Milano its great to live where the next door neighbour is ½ a kilometer away. I live my passion, daytime I'm an Aprilia, Vespa, Moto Guzzi dealer and at home in the workshop lives Harley, Dee-Dee Ducati, Lucy Vespa, Royal Enfield, Italjet The Formula, Jawa Speedway bike, mopeds and a bunch of 80's Yamaha MX bikes from 125cc to 500cc. At the moment there's only one 4-wheel project Lil' Red Volvo Tractor and a daily driver Fiat Scudo (fake) Abarth van to haul bikes in. During the years I have owned a bunch of cars from 1957 356 Porsche (Outlaw) to Ferrari Dino, Camaro, VW both Cal Lookers and Hood Ride, old Volvo, new Saab and a bunch of Pick Ups since I just love the look of a rusty, worn car with a big empty space for a bike. I have also built and owned bikes way to many to mention.....

My previous DP Race Tech Shop Hack Mk I was a suede, slammed, Moon Disced Skoda Pick Up....

DSC00785.jpg

DSC00788.jpg

DSC00789.jpg

That I traded for a 1948 Volvo T21 tractor with awesome patina, as usual when I lay my hands on something motorized I just have to do some adjustments, Moon Discs, Cad 59 tail light, Moon gauges and maybe a Buick Nailhead stuffed in it during this coming winter....

DSC01498.jpg

DSC01496.jpg

SAM_0269.jpg

SAM_0267.jpg

SAM_0203.jpg

DP Race Tech Shop Hack Mk II Fiat Scudo Abarth with Alfa 156 rims and some but not Rat at all....

SAM_0259.jpg

At the moment I'm scouring the adds for a Chevy C10 1967-something to build a "delete option" "lightweight" funster, we'll see....

DP says: For more on what's going on at Mosta Hill....

Last edited:
Welcome from Michigan

Sounds like you've had some fun over the years..... welcome to the site....:D
Cool tractors.....

Latest posts

Back