Motorcycle crash... HOLY COW!!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lucky for sure!:eek: Was it just me or did that bike fly into an awful lot of pieces for no harder that it got hit :eek::confused::confused:....not that it didn't take a pretty good lick but looked like it hardly hit the car in front of it?

Lucky for sure!:eek: Was it just me or did that bike fly into an awful lot of pieces for no harder that it got hit :eek::confused::confused:....not that it didn't take a pretty good lick but looked like it hardly hit the car in front of it?

Dude, that thing was made out of plastic! I still think he took a pretty good whack but still! Maybe it had 'impact absorbing' panels! :eek:

Toad

Last edited:
WOW! and WOW! Probably the only thing that saved him was the bike got squeezed between the cars. 2 Reasons I'll never own a bike - my own stupidity and everyone elses stupidity!

ah...another fine example why I wear my helmet. That and the fact my wife says I exhibit enough brain damage without any outside interference.[S[S not sure what she means by that?

Had that happen around here at a toll booth, only it was a Diesel truck and the guy wasnt as lucky.

At least she sounded genuinely sorry and no doubt scared, the rider was still taking inventory and seeing what was hurt and or not working....like maybe his heart!!

For a very brief time in the 60's I owned a Benelli motorcycle. The day I decided to sell it was when I was driving across an open grated steel floored bridge in the rain and there was some idiot in a Buick a couple of feet off of my tail light. If I had laid it down he would have run right over me. :eek:

There was just a motorcyclist killed and his passenger very badly hurt about a block from our home the other night, he ran into a minivan. Haven't heard who was at fault, but it could be either way. You see some of these guys on the crotch rockets driving like madmen lots of times, and sometimes they have some young girl perched on the back. If I had a Daughter and some guy showed up at the door to take her out on one of those, he would be leaving with an empty back seat.

Don

It got squished between the two cars, two tons of car at the back doing 20mph, two tons of car at the front, standing still, and a motorcycle holding them apart. The rider never even fell down, just stood there as his bike was destroyed between his legs. :eek:

Been there done that. he hit pretty hard. Looks like what happened is the car from the rear crushed the rear tire so it stuck pretty good, then ran over the remainder of the bike crushing it. I think the bike was crushed shorter as it got run over and the rider ended up sitting on the hood of the car in back. When the car came to a stop the rider was propelled forward ti a standing position. Lucky? maybe, but at least....he could still stand afterwards.

In a minute she will determine it was his fault. Have had two women run into me and one failed to yield to oncoming traffic and turned suddenly in front of me. They all figured it was my fault because i'm a guy and they are innocent little angels. One backed into me , jumped out and says "didn't you see me!"
Another time i stop at a stopsign, i roll ahead a foot and decide to wait for traffic. She hits me in the rear. When i get out and walk back all she says is "why did you stop"

I would like to see the footage of the next few minutes after the cam shut off. Once he regained his senses Iimagine he gave her a earfull. And I would say ahe desrved it for not payin attention. I rode a harley for a while and a rottweiller ran out in front of me. Fortunately I was wearing a helmet, but it trashed the bike. My wife politely asked me not to ride anymore untill our girls are older. I can respect that. Hot rods are more fun anyway.

sitting at a light can be the scariest time on a bike. I try to leave room to move forword and to the side if behind a cager, and hope I hear screechin tires so I have time to react.

Lucky is an understatement!!!! With the cost of Gas going up daily there has been a huge increase in the amount of motorcycles on the road....While the motorcycle population has gone up the population of cars drivers that actually pay attention has gone drastically down with all the distractions like TEXTING, phucking around with the radio/cd player, talking on cell phones, playing with their lap tops, messing around with their passengers and the list can go on! It's scary riding a motorcycle anymore....After my sister wrecked her bike and another friend of mine lost his leg and his wife almost killed cuz some jackass was too busy texting my riding days are over. (although I am designing a V8 powered trike to ride)

do ya suppose folks would drive thataway if it was legal to administer a savage beating as soon as you gathered your wits?.... cuz it should be!
christ, she's lucky she wasn't apologizing to a corpse!

I had a pretty bad wreck on a bike in 1960,, I was waiting discharge from the navy , in San Diego,, very early in the morning, We ( G/F and I ) going down a long hill on a divided street,, just about to enter the intersection with a green light,, when all of a sudden here was this 56 chev station wagon right in front of me,, no time to do anything,, hit him square in the crack of the front door and fender,, sent me sailing over the top of the car and the G/F smacked the side of the car,, both of us were in the hosp for a 3 days,, I had a concusion,a severly split chin ' and she had a broken collar bone and arm,,

never had another bike of even got on one till I bought this one 2 years ago.. had to learn how to ride all over again..

I must say I really enjoy riding again,, but it sure is spooky with all the cell phones and texting that goes on while driving these days,, I give every one plenty of room,,

but I am trying to sell the bike,, I'm 72 Y/O and worry a little about rushing the life expectency ,, don't want to push it too much,,,:rolleyes:

I made the mistake of watching this on the couch beside the Mrs last night. Didnt realise she was watching and as soon as the video was over I got the snarky "that is why you will never have a bike". Not that I really wanted one as I feel I am too stupid for two wheels, but never the less.

Latest posts

Back