Movin On

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
George, I am one of the people who would miss you a lot around here. We were on other forums together and I like you on a couple of levels......first of all, you are always a Gentlman and a pleasure to deal with, and secondly, you know your stuff and have contributed tons of info and help to others, including me.

I, and most others belong to several forums because there is always a lull period on one or the other, so we surf around for entertainment. Being that RRR is new, it is growing, but that growth takes time. KB had a rapid influx of people, but look what it brought in..........an atmosphere that some of us found unpleasant and distasteful. Bob keeps a clean house here, and consequently the growth is slowed by that fact. Thank God he does that.

You and I are sort of in the same boat (or car :D) because neither of us build true rats, but the other members here are such nice people and diverse in their rides that they have made us feel at home. Also, although I now spend a lot of time on these forums, once my wheels are running I know I won't have the time to do it either........I'll be out scaring soccer Moms and some of the "Blue Hairs" here in Florida. :D

I think it was a nice gesture for you to post this and say goodbye to us. Some people see that as grandstanding, I do not. It is like moving away and not saying so long to some friends you have made.........we would be wondering why we hadn't heard from you.

Please drop in when you have time. Nice people are hard enough to find in this world. You would be missed sorely.

Don

Thanks for all the kind words.Took the car to the kids soccer practice yesterday.People were really loolkin.Been under the weather all week so I have had plenty of seat time to catch up on the posts.

Last edited:
I am sorry to hear you are not feeling good but glad you have more time to spend here. I had planned to spend less time here, and more in shop, but with my recent back surgery, looks like I will have lots of keyboard time.

Capt, my 58 IH pic is still on Streetrodstuff.com I think LOL I even still have the truck, doesnt look the same but I still have it. and 35, glad you are staying here, great forum and not all the BS on others

Jim

Attachments

• the Binder.jpg
    the Binder.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 17

Latest posts

Back