Must Be Getting Warm Out

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

51Cards

My mail Box has been empty for awhile now I can only figure folks are out in the shop working like me.............lol
I got the front of the Cougar Stripped and got most of the Rear Unbolted. I came up against Torque Bolts on the driveshaft I dont have a socket for........................... YET.

Spring is soo close you can almost touch it, a few more blast of cold and we should have it licked in a few more short weeks. Time to organize the shop and get back into the swing of things! Come On Spring !

Weather is nice down in Tejas!

Weather was really nice this morning & I was driving the old Daytripper around but it's started to cloud over so I'm gonna head for the garage & crank up the old welding machine!

BoB

Yeah, it was a nice day for some body work. Got a lot of cuttin' and weldin' done on my bed. Heck, I think it was at least 20* today - barely needed a coat!

I dont know how you guys do it.
The last 2 Southern California winters bothered me.
First time in my life I have been bothered by the cold, and compaired to you guys, its not even cold!:eek:
Everytime I start feeling sorry for myself, I think of you guys that cant even work because your cars and garages are covered by snow.... then I keep whining about how cold it is.:D

I dont know how you guys do it.
The last 2 Southern California winters bothered me.
First time in my life I have been bothered by the cold, and compaired to you guys, its not even cold!:eek:
Everytime I start feeling sorry for myself, I think of you guys that cant even work because your cars and garages are covered by snow.... then I keep whining about how cold it is.:D
I'm in N.C. not Mi. But I don't work outside in anything less than 60* Call me a wuss if you will but Cold and I don't get along. I managed to get the sheetmetal off the 96 Cougar ant the interior out before it got cold again, next I have to get the rear out. Still ain't got the Socket YET!

Latest posts

Back