My '46 Ford Rat Truck

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moonshiner

Here's some shots (before I sold it) of my '46 Ford pickup with a 38 Ford coupe front end. If you'll notice my fat rat buddy is riding in the back with the PBR brew.[dr (This is way before he started with the moonshine on my '29 Whiskey Runner).

Attachments

• IMG_0537.JPG
    IMG_0537.JPG
    156.2 KB · Views: 104
  • IMG_0518.JPG
    IMG_0518.JPG
    156.4 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_0522.JPG
    IMG_0522.JPG
    74.2 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_0531.JPG
    IMG_0531.JPG
    151.3 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_0511.jpg
    IMG_0511.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_0512.JPG
    IMG_0512.JPG
    214.9 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_0495.JPG
    IMG_0495.JPG
    199.1 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_0497.JPG
    IMG_0497.JPG
    169.8 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_0513.JPG
    IMG_0513.JPG
    151.4 KB · Views: 74
Pretty slick. I like the shortened bed with the fenders sticking past the bed. Car frontend is a plus. Was it a bolt up or difficult to make work? I like the truck. TP

That is a sweet ride. That one would be hard to sell, but then again if the price is right, everything is for sale :D
That rat is one drinking son-of-a-gun!

You're right Maverick! For the right price, everything is for sale! (except my rat drinkin' buddy!)

I like it,has a great look to it. Its one of those kind of rides that people look at and try to figure out ,what is it?What did he do to it?How did he do that?

Not all of it Toad. The build was initially started by Troy Wascher of Damaged Goods Customs out of Bay City MI. I bought it and finished it.

Well Neverdone. Lets just say that Michigan is a nice place to be "from"! I lived 45 years of my life in MI. Northern MI at that! Yes, I was a "U-per" for awhile! But born and raised in lower MI (Detroit area). Moved north (St Ignace) in '74, then south of the bridge in '84 (Gaylord), then WAAAAAAY south (Greenville, South Carolina) in '2000 and then ('07) and now I live in North Carolina (Greensboro area).
I had enough of the great white north! Nothing like the south for just about year round Rat Roddin"!

I Heard that! I grew up in the Detroit area, moved to Florida about 20 years ago and haven't looked back. Love the year 'round biking, hot roddin' etc.

I think Troy Wascher from Damaged Goods Customs does have pictures of the truck before it was finished on his web site. Go to Damaged Goods Customs of Bay City on facebook or Youtube and check it out.

I think Troy Wascher from Damaged Goods Customs does have pictures of the truck before it was finished on his web site. Go to Damaged Goods Customs of Bay City on facebook or Youtube and check it out.

He may indeed but I'm pretty sure that truck was built by a RRR member! :eek:

Toad

I beg to differ with you toad, but Damage Goods Customs showed me pics of their build when I bought it. Unless you think they're lying about it.

The truck or an almost identical one was posted here on RRR by Old Gold and I'm guessing he is also known as Damaged Goods Customs.

Latest posts

Back