My '46 Ford Rat Truck

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would sure like to see that picture to clear this up. Anybody know a way to look back and find Old Gold's postings?

A pic from Old Gold's thread. I'm not deciding a thing... But I think the truck, or both trucks are way cool.

Yea! Thats it. If you look at the picture of the drivers side you'll see Troy Wascher standing behind it.
They build some badass rats if anyone is looking.

Well Neverdone. Lets just say that Michigan is a nice place to be "from"! I lived 45 years of my life in MI. Northern MI at that! Yes, I was a "U-per" for awhile! But born and raised in lower MI (Detroit area). Moved north (St Ignace) in '74, then south of the bridge in '84 (Gaylord), then WAAAAAAY south (Greenville, South Carolina) in '2000 and then ('07) and now I live in North Carolina (Greensboro area).
I had enough of the great white north! Nothing like the south for just about year round Rat Roddin"!

Well that's cool! I enjoy MI for the most part, not much different from Ohio where I grew up. I enjoy the change of seasons, especially since I love anything with a motor, so obiviously I have many other toys to play with besides my rat!!!

Well that's cool! I enjoy MI for the most part, not much different from Ohio where I grew up. I enjoy the change of seasons, especially since I love anything with a motor, so obiviously I have many other toys to play with besides my rat!!!

Well Neverdone, I'm glad someone enjoys MI. The only problem I had with the change of seasons is that the season would always seem to change in the middle of summer! When I lived in the U.P. they would say that summer is just a week of bad snowmobiling!

Latest posts

Back