My 48 Ford is still for sale ........

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
man it sucks that you cant find a buyer for 500 down there and up here we cant find buildable trucks under 2500. Lifes not fare:D

I sold a bike to a guy in Canada who was also looking for a 67-72 Checvy truck. He was amazed at the number of them for sale in the D/FW area. Said they would bring 4-5 times as much up there.

I sold a bike to a guy in Canada who was also looking for a 67-72 Checvy truck. He was amazed at the number of them for sale in the D/FW area. Said they would bring 4-5 times as much up there.

I sold a 72 Longbed Chevy to a guy from Canada last year. It was for sale for months at $3500. He was just passing through with an empty trailer. He said it should bring $7000 in Canada.

I`ve got a guy that is "supposed" to be sending me $500. But .... I`ve heard that before .... :rolleyes: We`ll know more tomorrow.

This "potential" buyer is from Ontario. He hasn`t contacted me today, so I`m thinking he flaked out. I asked him to email the tracking numbers for the priority mail. He`s sending a money order. :rolleyes:

sweet dude! congrats on getting it moved. I have to admit though, i liked it more then your new project coming-but i'm sure i'll find the new project just as entertaining.

I actually sold it for $600. But ....... I have to store it until May 2nd. I found a place to keep it until then, so no problem.

I hope to start a nice thread soon about my new project. I`m going to post plenty of pics and even say how much I`m spending along the way. It should be fun. :)

Latest posts

Back