My 51 gmc so far

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bigfoot

Started 2yrs ago almost finished, need ideas for rear fenders ,

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    182.8 KB · Views: 37
Welcome to RRR Bigfoot.

SASQUATCH.JPG

I see Dozer helped your cameraman back to his feet. (Too many blue cans?)

Do you have the rear fenders?

Whatever you come up with for rear fenders is going to have to be wiiiiiiiiiiide!
Good looking truck[dr

Yes on the fenders, never thought of that hard to find up here. Thanks you guys for the input .

idea

l am partial to the old school small rear fenders like on 1948 dodge trucks.

Later :cool:

Attachments

• fenders.jpg
    fenders.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 8
  • fenders.jpg2.jpg
    fenders.jpg2.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 7
  • fenders.jpg1.jpg
    fenders.jpg1.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 8
  • fenders.jpg3.jpg
    fenders.jpg3.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 12
skull weld them two and make one wide one or split it down the middle and put a piece in it .. Im not a welder so it wouldnt look that good if Id do it .

That sounds good,my running boards are in awesome shape,even that I narrowed the box by 3in should be able to make it work. Will post pics when job completed. O I am a kokkanee guy 😎

Lookin' good. Yes to the wide fenders. You might be able to get some Dually fenders at a Salvage Yard and cut them up.

Good looking truck! [dr In order to fit stock fenders over my duals I split my fenders and welded a strip of metal. I actual had to do it twice because I measured wrong...[S but this actually worked out better for me because I ended up overlapping my seams and added bolts so I could remove the outer part and access the rear tires better.

Attachments

• smaller fender 1.jpg
    smaller fender 1.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 15
  • smaller fender 2.jpg
    smaller fender 2.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 15
  • smaller fender 3.jpg
    smaller fender 3.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 14
  • rear veiw.jpg
    rear veiw.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 19

Those fenders look sick, that's the look I'm looking for. I got to shop around for some fenders 😌Thanks you guys

Latest posts

Back