My Classic Car

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RoddingRon

A man in his natural habitat....a Studebaker
The car club I belong to (Wheels Of Time) does alot for local charities every year from the proceeds of our show every year, in addition to providing scholarships for locals kids going to school for anything automotive related. Last year we talked Dennis Gage into coming to the show, and he brought along the film crew...well 11 months after the car show, the episode will finally be on the air this coming week. All these times are Eastern if anyone wants to check it out.

Sunday July 11th Speed channel 11:00 pm

Monday July 12th Speed Channel 4:00 am

Tuesday July 13th Speed Channel 3:00 pm

Sunday July 18th Speed Channel 9:30 am

Thanks guys...I've been a member of the club for 14 years now and the reason I joined in the first place was because of how much they do for the local area. It's nice that during our 32nd annual show we're finally getting some national recognition[cl

Oh, Bill...I'll probably be watching the 4 AM show, since I'll be getting up to get ready for work anyway:D

Ron
Thanks for the heads up. I been wondering when it was going to air. I'll make sure that the guys in my club get the word. You know use, we are the ones with the light show under our canopy the last two years.

You guy have a great club. I been going to your show every year beginning with your 13th show. I'll be there again this year.

Just watched it, great episode. Sorry that you guys had such mud producing weather though. Lots of nice cars with mud on their tires shows you guys really do drive them in all kinds of weather. [cl

Don

In spite of the weather Friday and Saturday it was still a good time. I have to say that I wasn't expecting quite that much air time during the show, but I'm glad it worked out that way.

If anyone is in the area the last week in August feel free to swing by. If you have a car, there are spots available, and if you don't have a car, come out and enjoy yourseld anyway

If anyone wants to revisit some of the fun....here is a thread that CR55 started, and I added some pics to http://ratrodsrule.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10813

Latest posts

Back