My Dad Got a New Custom

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My dad had to go in for a heart surgery today. They patched him up again and he should be back on the road again soon. He said he wasn't going to be robbed out of using his new car so he was determined to pull through.

I'm glad he's going to be OK! That's an incentive to get better when you just got a car as nice as that one![cl:D..CR

Boy, sorry to hear that, Bill. Please tell him we wish him a speed recovery. I somehow think that new Merc will be good medicine for him, he has a really good reason to heal quickly now. :)

Keep us posted, please, on how he is doing.

Don

Let me throw in with Don on this. Best wishes to your Dad for a speedy and complete recovery. As someone that has been there a few times, I can tell you they do a marvelous job of repairing us guys with heart problems.

Bill, how is your Pop today? Still hoping he is on the mend. :) The mind is a powerful healing tool, show him a few more pictures of the beautiful Merc that he needs to be driving around. :)

Don

haven't been on here alot in last 2-3 days... sorry to hear of your dad's heart problems--hope he is doing better...

gotta get him back in that merc!!:cool::cool:

Thanks Don, Bob W, HRP, and CR55. He's home from the hospital and feeling well. I'm trying to get him to take it easy though. So what's he do on his first day home from the hospital? He took my youngest son shooting at the range. He was supposed to on complete bed rest.

You're going to have to sit on him for a while , Bill. When I had my heart attack 23 years ago, I was ready to go back to work the next Monday. My wife at the time told me no way, she made me quit my job and stay at home for 6 months until I healed. That is why she and I are such good friends even though we are divorced, she saved me from myself and probably kept me alive.

It's hard to get someone to take it easy, but the heart needs time to heal. Please don't let him push it.

But I am glad he is feeling that much better. Tell him he doesn't want me to drive over there and baby sit him. :D

Don

Latest posts

Back