my hard luck pro street

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rust lover

Bleeds rust
Here are photos of my s10 got this truck in primer for $7500.00 from a cop in westboro, mass. I asked why so cheap. he said need money for my willys project. when I looked around he must have had 7 hot rods in his yard and his garage. he drove a caddy brand new. it did not look like he needed money. got it to our shop.wet sanded the truck.painted few days later.the whole paint job lifted. so my brother said lets put it outside until the weekend we will strip it. something must have been wrong with the primer. went to start no go. 2 days trying to start it. found what was wrong battery was in rear but the cop used too small of cable and grounded it to the bed not the frame. fixed it.next repainted it that was fine.there was a cruise night we went I got 3 miles down the road the truck over heated the top hose blew right off. let it cool down got it back to the shop.found out no by pass hose.fix it over heated again.I was stump. it was a crate motor 454 rad. was big enough. a few days later was watching american hot rod when boyd had the same problem with the rod they built. on the show they found the problem it was a air bubble in the cooling system.so they pressure bleed it.It was fine. I did my truck the same way it was fine. dove the truck on the street all summer. with open headers, it had 513 rear end never drove it over 30 miles per hour. one day it took me 3 hours to get to a car show that was only 90 miles away. because it reved out at 30 miles per hour.at the end of the summer.I traded it for a vega drag car taking to the man I was trading with.A cop stopped me on rt. 1 he was one mean cop got me for hood too high, chute covering plate open headers.and the sticker on the plate exspired.I had the new one but forgot to put it on. that ride got me $850.00 ticket.trouble from start to finish not sorry to see that truck go. IM SURE THE COP I GOT IT FROM KNEW ABOUT THE OVER HEATING AND THE STARTING PROBLEMS THAT WHY I GOT SUCH A GREAT DEAL.

Attachments

• carcrazy_radC5D1_large.jpg
    carcrazy_radC5D1_large.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 43
  • carcrazy_radC5D0_large.jpg
    carcrazy_radC5D0_large.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 41
  • carcrazy_radC5CF_large.jpg
    carcrazy_radC5CF_large.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 47
  • carcrazy_radC5CE_large.jpg
    carcrazy_radC5CE_large.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 34
  • carcrazy_radC5CD_large.jpg
    carcrazy_radC5CD_large.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
I got a ticket once for "hood protrusion more than 3 1/2" but I didnt have an actual hood scoop, mine was the regular engine scoop sticking out. I fixed the problem with a hood scoop though,hehehe. I fought the ticket and won as the judge had never heard of a "hood protrusion" before,hehehe.

I have seen many problems with the trunk battery installations and I wont use anything smaller than a 2 gauge wire and 1 or 0 is really nice if you can afford it. Last year I bought a 25' role of 2 gauge and it cost 22 bux, now that same roll is 40 bux at the same store, damn copper is expensive:(...........

I got a ticket once for "hood protrusion more than 3 1/2" but I didnt have an actual hood scoop, mine was the regular engine scoop sticking out. I fixed the problem with a hood scoop though,hehehe. I fought the ticket and won as the judge had never heard of a "hood protrusion" before,hehehe.

I have seen many problems with the trunk battery installations and I wont use anything smaller than a 2 gauge wire and 1 or 0 is really nice if you can afford it. Last year I bought a 25' role of 2 gauge and it cost 22 bux, now that same roll is 40 bux at the same store, damn copper is expensive:(...........
I know wat you mean about copper. I am a plumber a lot of people are going to jail in mass. for stealing copper and junking it you get $3.00 per pound here.

my dart

here is a photo of my pro street dart. it has 513 gears, 340 motor tci trans w/trans brake, line lock. a real screamer.

Attachments

• carcrazy_radC5DB_large.jpg
    carcrazy_radC5DB_large.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 9
  • carcrazy_radC5DE_large.jpg
    carcrazy_radC5DE_large.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 5
  • carcrazy_radC5DD_large.jpg
    carcrazy_radC5DD_large.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 8
  • carcrazy_radC5DC_large.jpg
    carcrazy_radC5DC_large.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 6
  • carcrazy_rad45C0_large.jpg
    carcrazy_rad45C0_large.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
babes with my truck

Itook the 2 girls for a ride in back of the hotel .when they got out after the burnout 1 girl said she was wet after that. the other girl was on the floor of the truck begging me to stop.

Attachments

• carcrazy_radCD81_large.jpg
    carcrazy_radCD81_large.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back