My lil Girls 37

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EnglishBob

Painted up the th400 for my lil angels 37 GMC truck
Her choice of colour,the sbc is already that colour.

Attachments

• DSC02908.jpg
    DSC02908.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 221
That's looking really good, Bob. She gets that nice Air Gap manifold too.

There's a license plate holder that says, "Yield To The Princess". Maybe the '37 should have one of those.:D

Been scratching away at the truck but got distracted with my latest trade...a sweet little milling machine(thanks Peter).
Reinforced the door post for the bearclaw latch,made and tacked in a new panel just behind the door,played with the mill and made a hidden latch set up for the tailgate and lastly made a bracket to help fit the box to the frame,not last,I also used my new tipping die Spock made for me so I could work on the trans tunnel and get that tacked in.

I like it. I wish I had a dad like that when I was a kid! My dad practically gave away a '58 Chevy stepside with a 327 and TH350 that was real nice when I was 14. Thanks dad. Keep up the great work.

Got the fuel tank in place while I'm waiting for the new door skin.

Had a spare door that needed a new skin but was pretty straight overall so will use that instead.

Been plugging away but not taking pictures.
Made a reveal for the power rack and steering knuckle.

Started on the back which was a mess.

Beat the old dented worn out grill into submission with lots of big hammers and brute force.

The new door skin turns up tomorrow so I can fit it and try and get the doors to fit.

I made a bracket for the grill that bought it forward an inch and put it all together.
The wheel sits centre in the rear fender now after I adjusted it.
DSC03581.jpg

DSC03583.jpg

DSC03584.jpg

Latest posts

Back