My new fordor toy

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ren92

Well it took awhile to find one that I liked and then seemed even longer to get it shipped here.I found a 30' Model A fordor that seems to me to be pretty solid. It came with two cowls,extra door,front and rear fenders and some other stuff.My wife laughed at me when I pulled up to the house with and asked me what I was going to do with that piece of junk.:D I would add a few pics but I don't know how to get them on here.I will have to figure that out.

Congrats on the piece of junk, I mean "Model A" acquisition :D. If you can't get your pictures posted, you can email them to me and I'll post em for ya.

Yep, we wanna see pictures.......we lOVE junk. :D:D

Posting pictures is pretty easy, even a computer dummy like me can do it. Two ways to do it:

1) You can go right to the box below that says "manage attachements" and click on it and it will open up a brouse box so you can look for your pictures then upload them. Problem with this method is you get small pictures that people have to click on to get them big enough to see.

or

2) Select the pictures you want to post and put them into something like Photobucket. Once you have them in photo bucket there will be four boxes below each picture, simply click on the last box and it will light up and say "Copied" Then after you do your text, simply click and "paste" the info from the Photobucket in that spot. If you aren't sure it is going to work, you can click "preview post" first, and you will see your text and pictures if you did it right.

Let us know if you are still having problems and we will walk you through it. I had problems putting the big pictures in for the longest time, and found out I was clicking on the wrong box in my Photobucket.

Don

Junk? we don't need no stink'in junk! show us pictures of some old rusty, broken down, mere peices of crap that was once called a car. We LOVE those!

well I think i got them.

Attachments

• IMG_0500.jpg
    IMG_0500.jpg
    130.9 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_0501.jpg
    IMG_0501.jpg
    128.6 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_0503.jpg
    IMG_0503.jpg
    126.4 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_0502.jpg
    IMG_0502.jpg
    140 KB · Views: 30
yeah freaked me out myself when I got it.:D It was alot nicer then I really figured it would be.I bought it from a guy in Cal. and just seen a few pics of it. I would like to chop it 5-6" and put her down on the ground. It will be a few weeks before I even get to really mess with it but really looking forward to it.I will be asking alot of questions as I go.

That car most definitely isn't junk! It's a well worn piece of Ford automotive history! Very cool! - Very cool! :cool: Some Women just can't see it can they?? Why is it they only see ugly junk and we see something so cool and sometimes even beautiful in old tin? I just don't understand it??? Another one of the great mysteries of the Universe I guess???

Thunder1

Last edited:
ya i know what you mean when you bring home a new find and the wife calls it junk but i have mine trained now she is starting to see potential in everything maby i am just lucky i guess

Yeah my problem is she works at Honda and is around new cars all the time. She is fine with all the cars I play with seeing that is what I have always done.:D She just doesn't like the cars that are so rough looking that they look like the door is going to fall while you are driving..

Latest posts

Back