my new garage mate is blue & gold and squaks & talks

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skull

''SARCASM: just one of his many talents.''
his name is Ivan, the lady who had him had to find a new home and since Ivan has vistited us many times and gets along well with the family, she asked if we wanted him. oh heck ya::) :D

he likes people, loves to go for car rides and is very mellow, no squaking all the time, talks a lot, hard to figure out all his words, but, mom, hello, wow, come here and a few others.

this really helps to get over the blues l was feelling the other day,

Later:cool:

Attachments

• parrot pics 2.jpg
    parrot pics 2.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 12
  • parrot pics 1.jpg
    parrot pics 1.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 10
  • parrot pics.jpg
    parrot pics.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 9
his name is Ivan, the lady who had him had to find a new home and since Ivan has vistited us many times and gets along well with the family, she asked if we wanted him. oh heck ya::) :D

he likes people, loves to go for car rides and is very mellow, no squaking all the time, talks a lot, hard to figure out all his words, but, mom, hello, wow, come here and a few others.

this really helps to get over the blues l was feelling the other day,

Later:cool:

That is one beautifull bird.[P[;):cool:

Years ago I had a refrigeration business and did a lot of household fridges and freezer etc. Got a call to a home that had a talking Myna bird. I got the fridge pulled out from the wall to take a look at it and I hear...."Hey!.. Peckerhead!"......"Hey Peckerhead...wanna beer!" Squawk! "Hey Peckerhead...wanna beer!" The lady was a bit embarrassed, and put the cover over the cage to quite the bird down. Said she had two teen aged sons and the bird had a rather extensive vocabulary. I never got to hear everthing he knew.

Wonder what this one will come up with when you least expect it?:D

That's one handsome dude![cl[cl I worked on a house for some folks once that had one who would whistle and call the family dog's name and when the dog came it would say "bad dog, go away" Funny as heck but drove the dog nuts:D

Great looking bird. The local hardware store had a bird in a cage. When you talked to him he would not say a thing. Of course the normal question was "can you talk" and he would just look at you. Till you turned your back and took a few steps. Then he would say "can you fly"? It was very funny.

Cool looking garage buddy! Friend of my parents had a parrot and he would cuss up a storm. The elderly owner said...I don't know where he learned that!:eek: also walked into a country bar long ago when I had long hair to ask directions. The parking lot had a few pickups and when I went inside the lighting was very dim and I couldn't see much of anything while my eyes were focusing. I heard someone whistling at me the way guys do when they see a good looking woman! I thought ok here we go, fight time again! The whistling kept up and as my eyes became accustomed to the light I see a parrot on the bar and no one else around!..damn bird!!:D....cr

I hope he is a great friend, pets add a lot to our lives. It reminds me of the saying " live your life so you could sell your Parrot to the town gossip" by I trhink Will Rogers. He is a beatiful bird.

My good friend had a Blue Macaw with the usual vocabulary but after having it for about 6 mo. we noticed he was saying or trying to say a few words that were not taught to him as in when ya get real mad or stub your toe or just some four lettered words - so be very careful about what you say around him

words

george, my little green conaure parrot, is real good at picking up "good" words when people play vidio games or are watching a game and things go bad:eek:

Later:eek:

It's great that he found a good home to go to. You need to teach him something that fit's a shop bird, "were's my wrench" or "9/16" or "fire it up".

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back