my old, ol' girl

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pontiac_r@

in a small gold seekers town in Australia
this is one of my builds i did about a year and a half ago it is a 79 TE cortina wagon i first built it up to look nice and neet but had troubles with the guy the inspected it i wont get into details but you could say he @#$%ed it, so i slamed it and chopped it and had a lot of fun doing it. enjoy.
cheers Rob.

Attachments

• Rob pics 004small.JPG
    Rob pics 004small.JPG
    125.1 KB · Views: 78
  • UNIT'S WAGON.JPG
    UNIT'S WAGON.JPG
    57.3 KB · Views: 53
  • custom.JPG
    custom.JPG
    47.8 KB · Views: 57
  • flam job-7small.JPG
    flam job-7small.JPG
    75.5 KB · Views: 98
  • PICT0005small.JPG
    PICT0005small.JPG
    76.5 KB · Views: 94
Now that's what I call slammed....when the car is shorter then your daughter...it's slammed. Cool!

So did the car ever pass inspection? Are you driving it? Looks cool... but, I am kinda partial to wagons :D

uuuummmmmm...the wagon told me to do it...lol
i originally took it to the inspector when the car was still in one piece but he was messing with it for more cash and i would say jealousy, i realised he was never going to give me the certificate. the last straw was when he hacked at the rear main seal (on the motor), i put her straight up the trailor and took her home, figured, if i can't get her on the road, i'll have a play with it instead.
I ended up selling her to a bloke that completed it and dropped a big block sorry a blown big block in her and took it to some burnout show......unfortunately i' m still waiting for pics.
here is a pic of when she lef my hands..... yes i cried like a baby watching as she left my street but with all that behind me now i'm going a diferent way with the car scene and build the lot my self and when finished the inspector i choose will be a hot rod lover like me and UNDERSTAND it all like how much of your heart and soul you have put in to it. so no messing around with tossers.
cheers Rob

Attachments

• PICT0009small.JPG
    PICT0009small.JPG
    72.8 KB · Views: 34

Latest posts

Back