my son passed away.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey all.
my son who recently turned 16 had an accident sat eve that
resulted in a major head injury. Got life flighted but ultimately God had plans that didnt include him staying with us. Please pray for our strength during this:eek::(. Thanks. RR

I do not know you as I am new here, but you and your family are in my prayers. I am so sorry. I have a 3 year old boy that is my world. It would crush me. Keep your head high, God is in control.

I'm so sorry to hear this. I can only imagine what you're going through. Our prayers are with you and your family...:(

Various friends of ours have had the tragedy of losing a Child, and that is just not the way the Universe is supposed to work. The kids are never supposed to go before the older people in their lives, so it is especially hard when it happens.

I remember when my Dad died at 47, my 87 year old Grandfather, his Dad, sobbed and sobbed and kept saying "Why him, I am old, take me instead." But those are things we just can't control or understand .

Once some time has passed it might be a good idea for the entire family to get some counselling to help you through this. I am a firm believer that professionals can help in times like these.

Best wishes, and please keep us posted on how you are all doing.

Don

Latest posts

Back