My T-Bucket nterior mock up

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LarryH

Been working trying to get the T-Bucket back together. I finally got it painted (flat black Dupli-Color rattle can) today then started mocking up the interior. The first pic is the old interior.

Attachments

• 001 (3).jpg
    001 (3).jpg
    120.7 KB · Views: 57
  • 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    150.5 KB · Views: 53
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    149.2 KB · Views: 53
  • 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    168.3 KB · Views: 56
  • 012.jpg
    012.jpg
    140.6 KB · Views: 58
  • 013.jpg
    013.jpg
    140 KB · Views: 51
Kinda sorry to see that knarly piece of wood go, but I sure like the gauge cluster now. That paint musta cost a fortune!

That paint musta cost a fortune!

Yeah it was pretty expensive. Four cans at $4.99 each gets a little expensive. Now i'll have to skip lunch for the rest of the month to pay for it.

I'm still not sure if i like the shifter though.

The original dash reminds me of the Wabbits Wood Works dashes from the late 70's/Early 80's. Anyone else remember those?

I like what you ended up with so much better.

I've always liked wood dashes and flat style dashes in T-Buckets. I just decided on a flat dash this time around. I like it much better than the wood one. Here's a pic of the steering wheel i bought at a swap meet and refinished about 12 years ago and put on my '71 Cheyenne. When i sold the truck i kept the wheel with the idea of someday putting it in a T-Bucket. I also cut the steering column down 4".

Now i just need to find a turn signal setup that doesn't look like it belongs on an 18 wheeler.

Attachments

• 001 (2)-2.jpg
    001 (2)-2.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 10

Latest posts

Back