My Tudor is home

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RHD is mighty scary trying to make a left turn in a busy intersection. If you are pulled out and the truck,van,suv opposite you is pulled out ,you are on the wrong side of the car to see if anything is coming. Had to drive RHD a few times.

Hey Gastrick - any explaination on the RHD - My old '47 Ford Woody that my dad gave me in '62 was originally shipped over to England and returned to the states RHD. - Couldn't stand it had to change it back over to LHD.

congrats gastrick that a super cool car cant wait till you start

Gastrick, Couldn't the solution to the RHD and toll issue be fixed with a Sunpass? (I-pass) what ever it's called down there? just slap it to the windshield and run thru the express lane! that is a cool project. Can't wait to see what you do with it! I am sure it will be cool!

Arin

Don and CORPO, Thanks. Don, as much as I'm itching to get started on this one, my dad Dad and brother are depending on me for their projects and I'm way behind. I think there would be trouble if I left them hanging.:(

e-man, I agree. I drove my Anglia for a little bit when it was still stock and RHD. It was uncomfortable for me too.

Lightning, I'm believe this Tudor came from South America. It had a surf rack on the roof at one time. I'm pretty sure it was somebodys surf wagon.

Sudden Impact, Yes good call I could get a Sunpass. I actually borrow one when I go to Daytona for the Turkey Run or Ocala for Billetproof, but I'm pretty sure this one is going to end up with cowl steering and a sprint car type box under the dash.

goose-em, Oh yes some surgery is in order [ddd

c-dog, I'll keep that in mind;)

Thanks Tiny1 and DMW

How's this!

Here's a lil treatment!

Attachments

• gastricks34.jpg
    gastricks34.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 37

Latest posts

Back