need a favor for my business

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cornfield customs

i usually dont ask for help, but i applied for this grant. part of the entry is needing votes to help narrow the field.if you could please vote for Cornfield Customs ltd it would be greatly appreciated. i feel that i could do great things with a grant like this. thanks in advance

https://www.missionsmallbusiness.com/pledge/872895-12456875

fixed the link. support/ sign in and search cornfield customs ltd

Last edited:
Its saying;
"×You are not authorized to access this page, please check any pending confirmation instruction emails and sign in again."

Yeah, I'm not getting in either.....

i usually dont ask for help, but i applied for this grant. part of the entry is needing votes to help narrow the field.if you could please vote for Cornfield Customs ltd it would be greatly appreciated. i feel that i could do great things with a grant like this. thanks in advance

https://www.missionsmallbusiness.com/submission

No problem with trying to help you out... just let us know what we might be doing wrong and we'll see what we can do to assist....:D

Must be on my end,

I get to the support part and when I click on it, it gives me a microsoft error....maybe our firewalls at the dept.....I'll give it try when I get home....hopefully it won't be 4am like last nigh (or this morning) due to drunks and Domestic violence calls....:(

Once you get signed in just put Cornfield Customs in the search with Ohio for the state. You don't need to pick a city, it will come up. You got 9 votes buddy! Oh it is easier if you have a facebook account to log on. [cl

It looks like you need to have Facebook to log in? I don't have a Facebook account. If I'm wrong let me know and I'll definitely cast a vote.

I voted because it's apparent you have talents. I don't know you personally but you seem to be a hard worker also. Good luck I hope you get.....Some people don't like the Facebook but it's really handy for things like this and keeping up with your family and friends.

It says "currently no results that match your search". I'll try to vote later and leave out the city to see what happens...[S

thanks everyone who voted or attempted to vote. i think you have to have a face book to vote. if you just type cornfield customs into the business name field and leave the rest blank it will come up.

I love your work and would love to help you out but this requires an App. and I refuse to do any Apps. on Face Book, for various reasons one of which it allows the app to access all your friends on FB. But I do hope you win.

I don't do Facebook or any of the twitter stuff either. I have heard too many horror stories about people getting burned by putting their lives out there for everyone to see. Even employers and prospective employers are checking out employees on Facebook to learn more about them. Since I am in the witness protection program I can't take any chances. :eek::D

If there is another way we can vote for you, I would love to do it for you.

Don

done
402471-1.gif

https://www.missionsmallbusiness.com/pledge/872895-12456875

fixed the link. support/ sign in and search cornfield customs ltd

hey I tried but couldn't get on there, friend me at sitting bull on facebook maybe thats the problem,

Latest posts

Back