Need help with first build

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a little update, the car is heading to my uncles house tomorrow. Along the way we are going to stop and pick up some bucket seats for a little Fairmont I just picked up. The guy that has them has alot of old cars and parts scattered around his property. We looked at the seats tonight and I noticed he had some nice old stuff. He has an early 30's Chevy 4 door he has offered me at a pretty good price along with a 35 frame that he say's is good (I didn't see it) and a 31 frame he thinks needs some work. It was pretty dark so it was hard to tell the condition of the parts but I am going to look again tomorrow. He also has a tall T body he say's I can have for $25. I doubt it can be saved but I may still pick it up just to use as a yard ornament (flower planter) to **** off the neighbors!!:D

The 4 door is in several pieces and all I really want is the cowl So I may have some doors and the rest of the body for sale soon. I was thinking about useing the cowl and building a unique woody on the 35 frame.

I will take the camera with me and try to get some pictures of what he has.

Due to some finacial problems I may need to sell the 28. With the frame like it is I know I can't get what I paid for it back but I thought I would post here before I post it on ebay. If I have to sell it I will post it in the for sale section tomorrow.

Latest posts

Back