Need info old hemis

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hemi8me

I bought 5 hemis from the 50's a month ago. My question is.......Is there a market for all the bellhousings, trannys and such? I have two truck trannies too. Here are some pictures.

Needing this info to figure out to sell them or scrap them.

MI2010001.jpg

MI2010009.jpg

Wineroom9-15-10003.jpg

Wineroom9-15-10004.jpg

Anything HEMI is worth having!!!! Theres alot of guys out there looking for this stuff. Clean it up and sell what you don't want to others that have what you want! Great tradin' material!!! And you can get adapters to adapt the Hemis to other Trannys....so.....
HOW DARE YOU!!!! YOU HAVEN'T EXPERIENCED THE POOKIE'S????:eek:[cl Man!....I'm gonna go hide! Thats like not knowing who BoneHead is!!!! Ha![;)

What you don't want, head on over to the Jalopy Journal.....you'll be mugged over there....just mention the word....'Hemi'..... and be advised, better have a big stick! Ha!

AGH!!!! Someone needs to buy this then. It's all headed for scrap soon. Maybe I'll put it in the trailer and try to find someone.

What you don't want, head on over to the Jalopy Journal.....you'll be mugged over there....just mention the word....'Hemi'..... and be advised, better have a big stick! Ha!

If your thinking of scrapping any hemi stuff - Don't. If it comes to that, hit up the HAMB before you do.

Yup....run over to the HAMB and post there and tell them how much you want. Might need to take out some health insurance....you might get accausted over there....Ha!:eek:
Seriously....you need to go over there.....or better yet....I'll let CanyouHeminow you've got stuffover here......
Be back....[P:rolleyes:[cl

I have tried to post about the hemis and parts info on the HAMB. They keep kicking my post off. I guess I might just scrap this stuff.

The moderator said to post it over in the classifieds over at the HAMB......

Thats funny. I got the same PM. I had it posted there too, but with make offer. So they deleted that post too.

I told them the thread was for info and what the parts are worth. I was going to sell in their classified.

O'well. Nice place to visit, but not live.

Ordered Leo's book. That will ID some of this stuff.

Latest posts

Back