need pics of 55 chevy gasser in gold, gastrick?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

theracedude

I am looking for some pics of a car i saw some time back. it was a 55 chevy gasser in gold paint. the only other thing i remember was the rear www pie crust cheater slicks. got any pics?:confused:

i used to have pics of it befor the big computer crash,if it was the one on e-bay for a while?i think it had whitewalls with green glass.sweet car!

I've got some at home racedude but I'm at work now. I'll post later tonight or tomorrow for ya. I think I know which one you want.

Are you thinking of Joe Gately's 55? It was on the cover of Rod & Custom about a year ago. I'll see if I can find a pic.

Here's the only picture I could find of it so far.....Kind of small and the color is a little orangey, but the car is gold, its a 55, has the pie crust wwws

goldgasser.jpg

Its on the April 2007 cover of Rod & Custom if you have it. They did a whole feature on it. I've probably got the issue. If you need it let me know and I'll mail it out to you.

Didn't mean to beat you to it Gastrick. I just remembered seeing that car. Its a beauty. Kind of sticks out in your memory.

Latest posts

Back