Need Some Opinions (Rad Graill)

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sgo70

Okay I need some input. A guy gave me a great deal on this new grill, it fit's my rad perfectly, I'll have to fab up new mounts and a shroud but no big deal should only take a couple of hours. Problem is, as there always is one, I have to cut off the lower lip about 2 inches below the bottom of the opening. This will be hidden so again I don't think it's a big deal.
Now my old rad that I built needs a little filler and some paint to look as good and it already fits and has a shroud. I can't get a good angle to take a picture right now as I had to make room for painting so I might have to wait to see them both.

Which do you guys think I should use??? Don't be afraid to tell me mine looks like crap:D.

Sean

Attachments

• PA280683.JPG
    PA280683.JPG
    100.1 KB · Views: 49
  • PA280684.JPG
    PA280684.JPG
    104.3 KB · Views: 48
  • PA280685.JPG
    PA280685.JPG
    102.5 KB · Views: 42
  • P9190635.JPG
    P9190635.JPG
    102.1 KB · Views: 35
Finish your grill it looks pretty good. The flat bottom is different not sure i prefer it but its different. Besides if you finish yours and decide you dont like it you always have the other. But if u do like it... you have the start on the next rod.

Thanks, the flat bottom is behind the perch mount so it is out of site, the '32 will have to be cut the same way.

Keep 'em coming.

Sean

im with badazz, i like the black grill, but, i dont know what your buildin, if your buildin a t bucket then go with the flat bottom one, it looks a little smaller, but so far the first one wins, your chassis looks great, post some more pics of your build, thanks, p-rat

Either one looks fine to me. If you chop the bottom off of the deuce shell, I would fab up a bottom for it similar to the bottom on the grill that you made.

Thanks for the input, I'll have to get some pictures on the chassis and see what everyone thinks. I am leaning towards the black one but I would hate to cut it and then change my mind.

Sean

Latest posts

Back