Need some prayers.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DonMan

I need a favor from you RRR guys.

My buddy and his family need your prayers right now.

Scott and Melissa have been our good friends for many many years. We boat together, have been on several family vacations together, built many cars together and lately I`ve been helping Scott with his `67 Nova SS.

About a month ago Melissa had a stroke. She is only 32 .....

She was careflighted to Dallas. She was there a couple weeks and has been in a rehab hospital the last 3 weeks. Last night, Scott told me that Melissa is being transferred back to Dallas. She is not doing good. They have 2 kids and Scott is trying to manage the home without Melissa. You guys try to imagine your daily life without your wife`s help. They need your prayers.

I`d just like to ask that you say a prayer for Melissa and Scott. Keep them in your thoughts and prayers. I do appreciate it.

im with 35 on that one, I cant imagine such a tragic expereince, plus have to try and work, keep the house going, and take care of the kids. consider them prayed for.

Will keep them in my thoughts & prayers. Been thru something similar with my wife a few years back so understand what it's like for them.

Very sorry to hear that, and she is so young too. As someone who has had a stroke, I can tell you it seems grave now, but she very well may recover like it never happened. That will be my prayer for her.

Don

Latest posts

Back