new 38Ford and a.......30 studebaker

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kelseydum

My father-in-law picked this up from a lady who owed him some money. He ended up only paying her $200 (she only owed him $300). Pretty sweet truck. We're going to keep the dump bed.

ford6.jpg

ford5.jpg

ford1.jpg

ford3.jpg

couple more...

ford2.jpg

ford4.jpg

And I saw this sitting on the side of the road on the way out to a pinstriping job. Pretty rare car... the price shows it, but very cool and unique.

stude5.jpg

stude3.jpg

That will be a great dump truck with a bit of work,trim looks great.Very cool.
The stude is pretty nice,something like that probably would have to be restored tho.

No, I didn't buy the Stude. I don't have that kind of dough... trust me though, if I did it would already be in my backyard.

I'm thinking about buying the truck from my Father-In-Law so I can have "creative freedom" with it. He's not really into rad chops. To him chopping any vehicle is only 3-3.5 inches. I need at least 4". Anyways, There's no rush on this build but it will eventually get posted.

We (being him) have a near mint 29 model a with the original 4 banger that still runs! He tried to sell it but it didn't sell so we might build a sedan delivery out of it..................... I'll let ya know.

I just figured you guys would enjoy the pics.

Latest posts

Back