new additions (pullies, trunk, shift handle) enjoy

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

m2g4b

first im sorry about the pic quality, this was a last min. thought today leaving for work.....but you get the idea...

just wanted to show some of my additions to the roadster....

i added a gilmer pulley set-up in the front (auction bought, not so great, but looks good after working on it forever, lol)

added a trunk to the roadster, bought a small red toolbox and mounted in the rear....love it personally!!!!

then put on a new shift handle, a 30ish ford wrench!!!!

SAM_0063.jpg

SAM_0061.jpg

SAM_0060.jpg

SAM_0059.jpg

SAM_0057.jpg

I feel like you all know something I don't know. What does the turnbuckle going from the top of the Diff to the inside of the frame accomplish?

I feel like you all know something I don't know. What does the turnbuckle going from the top of the Diff to the inside of the frame accomplish?

Its a panhard bar, keeps rear axle from shifting side to side when you use coilovers or airbags.

Its a panhard bar, keeps rear axle from shifting side to side when you use coilovers or airbags.

Well that's what I get for only having and working on old trucks with leaf springs :rolleyes: I have seen lots of threads referring to a panhard bar, now I know what it means, thanks for the education ;)

Latest posts

Back