New and used parts on FB

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bearcamp

Check it out,,,,,,,,,,,,,,New and used parts on facebook just started. Like it and you'll get all the info up front. Just search new and used parts.

Yeah I'm not on Myface or any of those, even though all my friends are. Too much downside and I doubt anyone wants to know that I'm currently refilling the toilet paper holder. Anyone I like to keep in touch with, I usually do it over a beer.

You mean you dont want to know when I take out my trash or mow the lawn and clean up in the shop. ;)

I had an account for about a year or so, thought it was overall about the silliest thing I'd ever seen..so it was cancelled..

Mark me "absent" from Facebook too. I killed my account some time ago.What a waste of time it is. As was mentioned, I already know how to find friends and they know how to contact me. I don't need to be "liked" by 400 imaginary friends and I don't miss it a bit.

I understand that Facebbook is not for eveyone but it is a must have for a business.

I just checked his fb out and I must say those gauges are appealing. The headers are a great price also.

I hit the like button.

Never on it and never will.

Besides, what is this "like it" garbage to do anything? Sounds like spam BS to me.

No, it isn't necessary for a business...

It's really not much different than blathering on in a thread forum about how you don't or do like Facebook.... just saying.

Latest posts

Back