New from FL

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DirtRatsSpeedShop

well new here obviously i own a 30 model a tutor sedan completely original 4cyl etc i just z'd the fram pulled out all the slow drivetrain :) while i was moving a few months ago my body was stolen and my back two 19in wire wheels with jc penny tires haha yaaaa um so i am in the marcket for a new body i would take any a body right about now... i leave for the navy in feb so i would like to have something to do until then except work oh ya i am a fabricator so need some fab work? i will do it in exchange for a body haha

Nuthin worse than body snatchers!

They're on the loose again!?!?

Rats,
Welcome to the forum & good luck on finding a new shell. I hate it when that happens & may they ROT! Make u're self @ home & feel free to join rat in!

BoB

Welcome.......

Welcome to the site.
Too bad about the theft, hopefully you can find a suitable replacement
with out too much trouble.
Enjoy your time here, and did anyone mention we like to see project photos ? :rolleyes:
Yes, we are photo junkies on this site :eek: '22

Welcome to RR, DirtRats. Too bad about the theft. Hope you find another to help keep you occupied till you head for Great Lakes. In Feb too,,,that'll be one cold mother.

It really sucks to here you got ripped off :mad:
When I use to live down there, it was just starting up real bad in the Orlando area, so I moved west. I am sure you should be able to replace the body, there are many hidden cash holds all through those small towns in central FLA. Good luck on the hunt and welcome to the site.:D

Maximo

Latest posts

Back